Jc's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I am. Ive been on xeljanz for 3 years and im VERY nervous.  I hate to stop beca…"

Jc replied Dec 9, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have been on xeljanz tofacitinib for 15 months. Started out with only about 25 per…"

Jc replied Jan 21, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have been on the xeljanz for 15 months. 5 mg twice a day. As soon as I went to one…"

Jc replied Jan 21, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I keep reading about all the great news. I've been on xeljanz for 4 months and now I…"

Jc replied Mar 4, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What diet are you on I've been on xljanz 3 months , kenalog injections for 4 years a…"

Jc replied Feb 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I think I'm in that percentage also. No family history and xeljanz isn't working for…"

Jc replied Jan 6, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Mine is getting progressively worse and I've been on xeljanz for 3 months. Not helpi…"

Jc replied Jan 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have been taking the 2 pills a day for almost 3 months and nothing new, actually i…"

Jc replied Jan 4, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I've been taking it for almost 3 months and NOTHING yet.  I'll try 1 more month. I'm…"

Jc replied Jan 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Most posts I have read say they can see something in like 2 months. I have been taki…"

Jc replied Dec 31, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Dan

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service