Life_sucks_with_alopecia's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Nicole, Thanks for sharing. Looks amazing.  How did you go about getting the gen…"

Life_sucks_with_alopecia replied Sep 30, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 7 Month

92 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Another form or higher dosage of Predisolne "

Life_sucks_with_alopecia replied Nov 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey everyone! It's been a while since I was last here and it's still good to see th…"

Life_sucks_with_alopecia replied Nov 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I get steroid injections some times in the eyebrows and a few weeks later I notice w…"

Life_sucks_with_alopecia replied Oct 5, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Mine are exactly the same boxes. Tablets look the same as the ones I got in America."

Life_sucks_with_alopecia replied Aug 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You won't get this prescribed in the UK because it's not approved medication by the…"

Life_sucks_with_alopecia replied Aug 10, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I just bought 3 boxes because that's all I could afford. Plus didn't want to take t…"

Life_sucks_with_alopecia replied Aug 7, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No I went to Turkey and bought them in person."

Life_sucks_with_alopecia replied Aug 7, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Pfizer do have a manufacturing division in two cities in Turkey, Istanbul and Amara.…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No it was $1800 but when I converted it, it was £1200 sterling. I'll have to find it…"

Life_sucks_with_alopecia replied Aug 4, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service