Kevin's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Like I said about 30% of my hair in about 4 months so the shedding was moderate"

Kevin replied May 1, 2012 to Is it...Is it over?

6 May 1, 2012
Reply by Kevin

"Been getting injections for 3 months. Had AA since late december early january. Not…"

Kevin replied Apr 30, 2012 to Is it...Is it over?

6 May 1, 2012
Reply by Kevin

"Aha! yes! second night ina row with one, ONE hair on my pillow. Big burden lifted of…"

Kevin replied Apr 26, 2012 to Is it...Is it over?

6 May 1, 2012
Reply by Kevin

"Thanks Cassandra. Going tomorrow for my 5th round of injections. Derm started with e…"

Kevin replied Apr 8, 2012 to Cortisone injections

2 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Kevin

"Hey guys, just got my fourth round of injections 2 days ago. the derm used one whole…"

Kevin replied Mar 15, 2012 to OUTCOME OF AA?

10 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Kevin

"Thanks for the positive encouragement. Seems that your alopecia was much more aggres…"

Kevin replied Mar 10, 2012 to OUTCOME OF AA?

10 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Kevin

"Yeah, it it awful. I often find myself asking "Why me?" but to no avail... how quick…"

Kevin replied Mar 10, 2012 to OUTCOME OF AA?

10 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Kevin

"lol okay ima keep my head high up. the thing is, alopecia universalis is so rare. ab…"

Kevin replied Mar 1, 2012 to Progression of hair loss?

9 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Amanda

"yeah it falls all over but not clumps. im seeing the derm in 10 days to get my month…"

9 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Amanda

"also my head does itch occasionally and i get this tickle feeling. not really a burn…"

9 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Amanda

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service