Dom's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"The only cure for Alopecia is remission which happens with NO outside parameters. It…"

Dom replied Nov 16, 2011 to I need someone who knows what I'm going through/been through

107 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"Hi Jen, you have had the most replies for a post in under a day and you only wrote t…"

Dom replied Nov 9, 2011 to I need someone who knows what I'm going through/been through

107 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

""Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better; you have to take things into…"

Dom replied Oct 22, 2011 to Is it bad if I don't want my hair to grow back?

29 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Donna

"An optimist is a really a pessimist who has not heard the bad news yet. lol Most of…"

Dom replied Oct 21, 2011 to Is it bad if I don't want my hair to grow back?

29 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Donna

"If you peruse the Alopecia singles site, you find everyone has hair or a wig. Even t…"

Dom replied Oct 10, 2011 to Why aren't men attracted to bald women?

75 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Willmore

"A small stem cell study was done on eight children in Egypt and resulted in all of t…"

Dom replied Sep 11, 2011 to Using stem cells to treat alopecia areata

13 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Jim In Cali

""Whats sober in is drunk out". Perhaps your boyfriend was revealing some of his 'clo…"

Dom replied Aug 24, 2011 to Support system FAIL

34 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by karen

"A) Should I go for it? Yes. Will it work? Imho......No Topical Corticosteroids are…"

Dom replied Aug 13, 2011 to What have you tried? (Cures for hair loss)

10 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by NYCGirlie

"Don't be surprised how you feel when you shave your head. Remember it's like walking…"

Dom replied Jul 28, 2011 to Can someone say it's all gonna be okay?

58 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Dana

"http://tebe-interesno.livejournal.com/127849.html?=googlereader Show him this and s…"

Dom replied Jul 17, 2011 to Stinging words

58 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Ktownnana

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service