femmemuscle's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Try wigs by patties pearl website.  She is cute as well and extremely knowledgeable."

femmemuscle replied Dec 7, 2014 to Has anyone with fine thin hair tried hair extensions?

11 Dec 30, 2018
Reply by Tonimosshair

"wow!  i wish i was in a place where they sell african american wigs.  They are a lot…"

femmemuscle replied Nov 18, 2014 to Wigs with realistic parts?

10 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Shweetie

"no prob! glad you got a chuckle! :) "

femmemuscle replied Nov 11, 2014 to Wig chuckles.. it's okay, if they know it's a wig. :)

9 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by femmemuscle

"as i have gotten older, i no longer have a "head full of hair."  I had to wear short…"

femmemuscle replied Nov 10, 2014 to Wig chuckles.. it's okay, if they know it's a wig. :)

9 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by femmemuscle

"glad to hear, you had a chuckle! and please, remind me not to make that mistake of c…"

femmemuscle replied Nov 9, 2014 to Wig chuckles.. it's okay, if they know it's a wig. :)

9 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by femmemuscle

"well OP, i had a good chuckle at the title.  I TOTALLY understand your frustration w…"

femmemuscle replied Nov 8, 2014 to This whole business with wigs is an absolute joke!

40 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Gonaim

"i had spots at the left nape, right temple, and the crown.  You are so lucky that yo…"

femmemuscle replied Sep 9, 2014 to Disguising a spot?

5 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by LoCo

"Whelp, what i'll do is compare your situation to what happened to me at work.  I wor…"

femmemuscle replied Sep 8, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"the title: "Why would she do that?" The reply: "Well, because she's a jack as**" So…"

femmemuscle replied Mar 10, 2014 to Why would she do that?

22 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Tovah

"onion juice.  oh man.. i've done it, and am still working with it.  But i'm not gett…"

femmemuscle replied Mar 9, 2014 to Acupuncture? Onion juice? Biotin? Gluten free?

9 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by femmemuscle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service