Tamer's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay so here is my 3 completed months difference. I wish I had better quality before…"

Tamer replied May 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yeah my insurance doesn't cover Xeljanz for any purpose as well. Jakafi is a cancer…"

Tamer replied May 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's interesting. I don't seem to be having substantial regrowth that I expected o…"

Tamer replied May 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Absolutely amazing."

Tamer replied May 17, 2015 to Xeljanz- Update after three months

28 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by blondfrog

"It must be prescribed by your dermatologist. Some dermatologists do not prescribe it…"

Tamer replied Apr 26, 2015 to Emotional stress

25 May 24, 2015
Reply by Nat

"Have you tried squaric-acid? I swear by it. It's especially very effective in single…"

Tamer replied Apr 26, 2015 to Emotional stress

25 May 24, 2015
Reply by Nat

"Tuesday will be the start to my 10th week. The first few weeks I feel like hair loss…"

Tamer replied Apr 25, 2015 to Xeljanz: When should I worry that it won't work for me?

11 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Merry

"I absolutely agree with this. I am now beginning week 8 and there are still some are…"

Tamer replied Apr 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"ADML Can you link me sources to this information?"

Tamer replied Apr 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow those are some amazing results! I'm starting my 6th week today and I am no where…"

Tamer replied Mar 24, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service