xoxokat's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Courtney, Thanks for the reply. I'm very new to wigs but have tried lace front j…"

xoxokat replied Mar 14, 2014 to Best method of attachment

29 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi Amber, Do you use a freedom wig? I am new to wigs and I would love any informati…"

xoxokat replied Mar 9, 2014 to Question for full lace wig wearers. How frequently do you take shower with your wig on?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi, I am not using a wig yet but I recently went for a consultation about getting ex…"

xoxokat replied Mar 9, 2014 to Best method of attachment

29 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Thanks Me? Is that really a name?  I was so desperate yesterday I went out to try on…"

xoxokat replied Mar 9, 2014 to Has anyone with fine thin hair tried hair extensions?

11 Dec 30, 2018
Reply by Tonimosshair

"Thanks for the reply @ femmemuscle. I didn't know someone had replied to my post unt…"

xoxokat replied Mar 9, 2014 to Has anyone with fine thin hair tried hair extensions?

11 Dec 30, 2018
Reply by Tonimosshair

"It doesn't matter how others feel, it's about what is good for you and what will mak…"

xoxokat replied Jan 26, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Solange De Santis

"You have the right to feel ashamed but no one should be ashamed about having a condi…"

xoxokat replied Jan 26, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Solange De Santis

"I am also looking for hair to swim in but I have dark hair and they don't seem to ha…"

xoxokat replied Oct 17, 2013 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service