BaldGirlsDoLunch.org's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jennifer, Hair that's good quality and knotted or injected into the wig properly…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 9, 2010 to I wear a weave so...

6 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"They might come back, you never know. I lose chunks of lashes and they come back. G…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 7, 2010 to To tweeze or not to tweeze

10 Apr 16, 2010

"Very sharp and high quality blades. Hot shower/hot towels to open pores. Good amount…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 5, 2010 to Can't decide whether to shave my head

18 Apr 5, 2010

"After you know your price range and the type and quality of hair you want, the next…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 5, 2010 to yaffa vs. iwig vs. variety of lace wig vendors

11 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by myem

"Hi Myem, Would love to have your input at this discussion. about my survey for buyi…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 5, 2010 to yaffa vs. iwig vs. variety of lace wig vendors

11 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by myem

"Just in case you can't restore it , try to look for cool looks with hats (they are a…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 3, 2010 to Can you save a human hair full lace wig?

3 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by tahnie elizabeth grant

"I agree....all the lid primers create a barrier for skin oils and put down a thin fo…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 3, 2010 to Makeup

20 Jun 6, 2010

"That's the whole point which many find difficult to live with. You have a condition…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 3, 2010 to Treatment - Onion Juice. Does it work?

20 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by Leslie

"I follow the science. I follow it very carefully. And then I publish the links to th…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 3, 2010 to Treatment - Onion Juice. Does it work?

20 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by Leslie

"Dermatologists world-wide really do want to help their patients. They are not keepin…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 2, 2010 to Treatment - Onion Juice. Does it work?

20 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by Leslie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service