Nickibee's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I have the same issue with the acne too! But does anyone else have stomach issues??…"

Nickibee replied Aug 3, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Small spots. I was totalis, so anything is a victory. I have 3 small patches of hair…"

Nickibee replied Jul 21, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"8 weeks on xeljanz 10mgs daily. Had complete loss on my arms until now :)"

Nickibee replied Jul 21, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I will start posting pics when the fuzzies turn brown. A little easier to see that w…"

Nickibee replied Jul 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Systemic steroid shots, inter dermal steroid shots, methotrexate, and squaric acid t…"

Nickibee replied Jul 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I just had a 6 week check up with my dr in Chicago. I have growth or fuzzies as I li…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have. Through blue cross blue shield ppo. My doc submitted documentation and they…"

Nickibee replied Jun 24, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This is amazing and gives me hope :) I just started xeljanz 1 week ago. I have had A…"

Nickibee replied May 25, 2015 to Xeljanz- Update after three months

28 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by blondfrog

"I have found a wonderful spray that conceals thinning hair. We formulated it at my l…"

Nickibee replied Sep 24, 2013 to You are my support system. Does anyone find the experience traumatic? And one more question...

51 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Ariesa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service