Alliegator's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"You're welcome! Awe, thank you so much!! I love the HeadBlade too. It was created by…"

Alliegator replied Jan 7, 2013 to New to head shaving!

10 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Cindie

"Hi,I also have female pattern hair loss, and I am a wigaholic. I prefer synthetic wi…"

Alliegator replied Jan 4, 2013 to Advise on first wig

5 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Tammi

"I am here to help!!! (hopefully)This is from my blog, and it might give you some tip…"

Alliegator replied Jan 4, 2013 to New to head shaving!

10 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Cindie

"Less than half an hour! You are good. It still takes me almost an hour, which includ…"

Alliegator replied Dec 7, 2012 to Why do you love being bald? :)

29 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"I left out something originally... Jewelry. I have realized that when you are bald,…"

29 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"Awe, thank you! What if I was wearing spikes or dressed in all black? Just kidding!"

29 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"No more bad hair days!! I also like looking like a bad ass! I love that I don't have…"

Alliegator replied Dec 5, 2012 to Why do you love being bald? :)

29 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"I wish I lived in the area. You will enjoy it! I can't wait until I can go again. I…"

Alliegator replied Dec 3, 2012 to Bald Girls Do Lunch

1 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Alliegator

"Hi,I wear synthetic wigs of all lengths and types. I love them! Are you wanting to t…"

Alliegator replied Nov 29, 2012 to Need help finding a wig

21 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by kaye kirby

"Here is my post on my blog from my first day bald at work...http://lifeasabaldgirl.w…"

Alliegator replied Nov 29, 2012 to Going in public without my hair

20 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Lexi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service