Alliegator's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"Yay!! I'm so excited for you. I have been thinking of ordering a new one all weekend…"

Alliegator replied Nov 24, 2012 to My wig yay

16 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Haley Simpson

"You're Welcome! Happy Thanksgiving"

Alliegator replied Nov 22, 2012 to New from Minnesota

12 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by chris for hair

"Hi and welcome!Since you have AA, you might try to contact NAAF to see if they are a…"

Alliegator replied Nov 19, 2012 to New from Minnesota

12 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by chris for hair

"Oh, sorry. I may have misunderstood. Rogaine may have grew some new hair for me. I s…"

Alliegator replied Nov 14, 2012 to I'm new here; I need your suggestions on using Rogaine

9 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by pauline vargas

"Hi,Welcome. I have AGA. I was diagnosed around the same age as you! I used Rogaine f…"

Alliegator replied Nov 14, 2012 to I'm new here; I need your suggestions on using Rogaine

9 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by pauline vargas

"I have the opposite problem!! My head is TOO BIG! A lot of the beanies are too small…"

Alliegator replied Nov 13, 2012 to Hats too big for your bald head?

5 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Cindie

"Don't feel bad about accepting compliments! I do it all the time. Don't feel like yo…"

Alliegator replied Nov 7, 2012 to Comments/questions people ask

18 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by chris for hair

"Hi,You should be able to go to most hair salons. I would try calling a previous hair…"

Alliegator replied Nov 5, 2012 to Styling a wig

1 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Alliegator

"Well, I was grocery shopping earlier today, and a woman asked me "are you going thro…"

Alliegator replied Nov 5, 2012 to Comments/questions people ask

18 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by chris for hair

"You might be able to buy two sided tape online. You could try these:www.wigs.comwww.…"

Alliegator replied Nov 1, 2012 to Snorkeling question

8 May 24, 2015
Reply by Ashleyb2

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service