Tovah's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Vicky, I don't see a Reply button on what you just wrote. I hope you get this. I kn…"

Tovah replied Apr 19, 2014 to Why would she do that?

22 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Tovah

"Oh Vicky, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize that you'd seen so many doctors already. I…"

Tovah replied Apr 18, 2014 to Why would she do that?

22 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Tovah

"Vicky: I think if you read some of the posts on this Board, you will see that GPs a…"

22 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Tovah

"Hi Vicky: After all this time, I'm still upset when someone brings it up. I remembe…"

22 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Tovah

"Thank you for your reply, Vicky.   She absolutely knew that my hair had been falling…"

22 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Tovah

"I use the Easi Volume extensions in both the long and the short. http://www.voguewig…"

Tovah replied Mar 20, 2014 to What can I do with short hair, or when can I get hair extensions?

3 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Tovah

"Hi Femmemuscle: Thank you for your reply. She had seen me a few months ago when I h…"

Tovah replied Mar 11, 2014 to Why would she do that?

22 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Tovah

"Hi Monik:   I've had AA since my teens. In the last 6-7 months it just started gallo…"

Tovah replied Mar 7, 2014 to Acupuncture? Onion juice? Biotin? Gluten free?

9 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by femmemuscle

"Hi Donna: This is really the only forum that I feel I can be completely honest about…"

Tovah replied Mar 7, 2014 to Why would she do that?

22 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Tovah

"Thank you, Tallgirl.   I like the idea of the sign, however, bullies are bullies. I…"

Tovah replied Mar 7, 2014 to Why would she do that?

22 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Tovah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service