Starshine's Discussions (412)

Discussions Replied To (389) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Katie girl, so good to hear from you!  Thank you for the advice.  I figured it wo…"

Starshine replied May 20, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you, Football Fan. I will do just that.  I am sorry you did not get all your h…"

Starshine replied May 20, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Football Fan, I definitely reme.ber you.  How are you?  Did Xeljanz help you get…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, I am a long-timer on this site, one of the originals, I think beginning in 2014…"

Starshine replied May 19, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Nicole.  I was wondering if you could walk me through the steps to order from Bea…"

Starshine replied Mar 4, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Nat, if it's not too much trouble, could you also send me a pic of your screen sh…"

Starshine replied Jan 9, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you, you have been so helpful.  I will start the process and see how it goes,…"

Starshine replied Jan 7, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you so much, Nat.  I think I've got this, but not sure how Transferwise works.…"

Starshine replied Jan 6, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone.  I am one of the long-timers on this forum and have been on Xeljanz sin…"

Starshine replied Jan 5, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What insurance do you have?  I am pretty sure that is illegal.  They should be repor…"

Starshine replied Mar 19, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service