Starshine's Discussions (412)

Discussions Replied To (389) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Football Fan, that is the strange part, I am a brunette, but my hair came in snow…"

Starshine replied May 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I noticed some very fine, white growth at about 2 months, but it did not seem to be…"

Starshine replied May 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It has been a while since I posted been on here, but this is my 4-year anniversary o…"

Starshine replied May 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi CWS, what dose are you on now?  Have you been able to decrease at all?  "

Starshine replied Apr 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi J cortez, I am curious as to why you think your hair started thinning.  What dose…"

Starshine replied Jan 22, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi cmd, I am very interested in how you got them to cover. I was denied twice by Aet…"

Starshine replied Nov 10, 2017 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"Hi Newjack. It didn't go too well. Aetna refused to cover it on the basis that it is…"

Starshine replied Nov 9, 2017 to Insurance companies that have covered Xeljanz

11 Feb 14, 2022
Reply by sampeckard

"I just re-applied for the hardship program and they told me that if you are married,…"

Starshine replied Nov 1, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Xeljanzgirl, my derm has also discussed reducing to one pill a day, but I am so s…"

Starshine replied Oct 30, 2017 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"Hi Singh, sorry for the delayed response, I overlooked your post.  Yes, I did start…"

Starshine replied Oct 24, 2017 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service