Carol's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"Ummmm NATHAN, I've already booked the damn site!!!!!"

Carol replied Apr 22, 2009 to Alopecian Camping in Ontario

11 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Carol

"You certainly may! Look forward to seeing the vid.!"

Carol replied Apr 21, 2009 to National Bald Out!

123 May 5, 2009
Reply by Dielle

"I'm in, keep me up to date. I can get local media coverage if nothing else and I can…"

Carol replied Apr 21, 2009 to National Bald Out!

123 May 5, 2009
Reply by Dielle

"Dating another alopecian is certainly something I would consider and I have met a fe…"

Carol replied Mar 10, 2009 to Alopecian couples / Alopecians dating each other...?

8 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Tallgirl

""Everyone is different so don't be discouraged"!!!! Everyone's entitled to their own…"

Carol replied Feb 25, 2009 to Men Love Hair

53 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

"Men like hair but they don't like fake hair. I have found too though that men like b…"

Carol replied Feb 24, 2009 to Men Love Hair

53 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

"Alopecia is such a funny thing because noone is sure about what causes it. It is now…"

Carol replied Feb 7, 2009 to Alopecia started after being on antibiotic

13 May 20, 2020
Reply by Picdubois

"I would think around a bunch of motorcyclists being bald wouldn't be that big an iss…"

Carol replied Feb 1, 2009 to Motorbiking! Alopecia and helmets - advice please :)

5 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Your granddaughter will probably continue to be oblivious to the fact that people ar…"

Carol replied Jan 20, 2009 to staring at children

11 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Danielle & Lilly

"I've been in a similar situation before and it's embarrasing! I can understand that…"

Carol replied Jan 16, 2009 to Wigs and airport security

37 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service