Julie Koch's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey there. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was not doing well and am still stru…"

Julie Koch replied Dec 13, 2011 to Seborrheic dermatitis

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

"Sounds like a tough one... When I started losing my hair from Chronic Tellogen Efflu…"

Julie Koch replied Jun 30, 2011 to Is it deceptive to wait and tell someone that you're wearing a wig?

48 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Ktownnana

"I also was at the dermatologist today and they are referring me to Madison, Wisconsi…"

Julie Koch replied Jun 7, 2011 to Seborrheic dermatitis

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

"Thanks! I will talk to my derm tomorrow!"

Julie Koch replied Jun 6, 2011 to Seborrheic dermatitis

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

"I also wanted to tell you D.Brown that I have a skin pigmentation issue as well. Unl…"

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

"I have used Sebulex and it seemed to work but I ended up getting really itchy. I onl…"

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

"Thank you Daniel! It's nice to hear from someone new and get some more information.…"

Julie Koch replied Jun 5, 2011 to Seborrheic dermatitis

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

"I'm sorry that it is taking so long for you to get into see a derm. I was prescribed…"

Julie Koch replied Jun 5, 2011 to Seborrheic dermatitis

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

"Hey there... Sorry I haven't replied sooner... My seb derm got pretty bad. It got t…"

Julie Koch replied May 9, 2011 to Seborrheic dermatitis

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

"That was so beautiful and inspiring Sanah! I want to thank you personally to showing…"

Julie Koch replied Apr 24, 2011 to A blessing is disguise?

22 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Sanah Jivani

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service