Julie Koch's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"How is your seb derm treatment going? Mine seems to be getting slightly worse at lea…"

Julie Koch replied Apr 14, 2011 to Seborrheic dermatitis

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

"I was hoping that more people would have responded so that we could get some more id…"

Julie Koch replied Mar 26, 2011 to Seborrheic dermatitis

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

"I think that men definitely experience less rejection because it isn't all that unco…"

Julie Koch replied Mar 24, 2011 to Do men experience rejection because of alopecia?

9 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Tony

"I have had seb derm for about a year. It is a non-stop battle for me. I think I got…"

Julie Koch replied Mar 24, 2011 to Seborrheic dermatitis

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

"From my own experience I have learned that most people that put others down are very…"

Julie Koch replied Jan 4, 2011 to Who notices? Who cares?

12 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Martin

"Thank you Caroline! I actually was referred to the pain clinic and they are going to…"

Julie Koch replied Nov 27, 2010 to Rejection from men anyone?

15 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"Thank you Chentil!!! I appreciate your thoughtful advice! I think they are going to…"

Julie Koch replied Nov 20, 2010 to Biopsy advice please!

10 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Chentil Changing

"Thank you Jennifer! I always wonder what would have happened if that guy and I had g…"

Julie Koch replied Nov 19, 2010 to Rejection from men anyone?

15 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"Yes they checked my hormones and all were normal. I just don't know what to do... It…"

Julie Koch replied Nov 19, 2010 to Biopsy advice please!

10 Nov 20, 2010

"I have diffuse type thinning of about 30-40% of my hair. I literally woke up one mor…"

Julie Koch replied Nov 19, 2010 to Biopsy advice please!

10 Nov 20, 2010

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service