Julie Koch's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Kristi and Alliegator for your advice! I am REALLY scared... I am still co…"

Julie Koch replied Nov 19, 2010 to Biopsy advice please!

10 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Chentil Changing

"Thank you Antonio and everyone else!"

Julie Koch replied Nov 19, 2010 to Rejection from men anyone?

15 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"I don't know anything about wigs but I just wanted to wish you good luck and I am se…"

Julie Koch replied Nov 9, 2010 to Helppppppppppppp

10 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Sonia

"I don't think that the doctors honestly know. I think they are guessing it's nerve d…"

Julie Koch replied Oct 5, 2010 to Just wondering....what do you think?

8 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Chefpam

"Hey darling. I have Chronic Telogen Effluvium and I feel your pain. It took 11 docto…"

Julie Koch replied Oct 5, 2010 to Just wondering....what do you think?

8 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Chefpam

"I had suffered from severe scalp burning, itching, sensitivity, etc... for 7 months…"

Julie Koch replied Sep 23, 2010 to Just sharing

6 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

"I will definitely let you know how it goes! I'm scared to use it, but from what the…"

Julie Koch replied Sep 21, 2010 to Itchy scalp driving me insane

7 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Andrea

"I have Chronic Telogen Effluvium and Trichodynia (scalp pain). I actually had to mak…"

Julie Koch replied Sep 21, 2010 to Itchy scalp driving me insane

7 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Andrea

"I was just diagnosed with Trichodynia and Chronic Telogen Effluvium last week. The h…"

Julie Koch replied Sep 12, 2010 to Anyone know about scalp burning/pain (trichodynia)?

13 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by PeggyMaddox

"I usually say I have an autoimmune disorder. I said disease once by mistake and the…"

Julie Koch replied Sep 11, 2010 to Peoples reactions when you tell them about your AA

10 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Scott

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service