spring's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm glad to see progress for your child.i was curious as to what type of doctor wrot…"

spring replied Sep 8, 2016 to LDN balances immunity and grows hair

23 Feb 7, 2019
Reply by Julie

"I have also had a head concushtion so lack of blood to the hair follicles would caus…"

spring replied Jul 19, 2016 to AU: Does your skin become more sensitive or dry when you have AU?

20 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by Gon

"They say everyones hair loss is different,so I try everything till I figure it out,I…"

spring replied Jul 19, 2016 to AU: Does your skin become more sensitive or dry when you have AU?

20 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by Gon

"You need to maybe see a different dermatologist,dry skin is because you lack extra l…"

20 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by Gon

"Then you need to find a dermatologist to write a script for Xeljanz,call the drug co…"

spring replied Jul 14, 2016 to Can someone please tell me how I can get into a tofacinitib or xeljanz trial or Ruxolitinib PLEASE?

16 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by blondfrog

"You first need to look on the internet under Colombia university college clinical tr…"

spring replied Jul 14, 2016 to Can someone please tell me how I can get into a tofacinitib or xeljanz trial or Ruxolitinib PLEASE?

16 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by blondfrog

"I would ask a lawyer about it,most have free consultations for any issues.has she tr…"

spring replied Jul 14, 2016 to Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"A lot of people have tried drugs called Low dose naltrexone it's about $40 a month w…"

spring replied Jul 9, 2016 to Hearing loss and AA (or AAP)

48 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Cathy

"What exactly is Ldn,can you get it from the internet or does a doctor have to write…"

spring replied May 23, 2016 to Non-toxic drug LDN works!

23 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by pterese

"I wont wait call the drug company now and ask everthing about the hardship frug prog…"

spring replied May 8, 2016 to About to start Xeljanz and a few questions

4 May 8, 2016
Reply by spring

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service