Sidney Prescott's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"reply to katfish ; It does take getting used to, there are so many kinds of wigs and…"

Sidney Prescott replied Feb 14, 2019 to Human hair wig newbie with a couple questions

22 May 31, 2023
Reply by Deojan

"I sort of disagree with this.. I've just noticed many comments here that refer to te…"

Sidney Prescott replied Nov 16, 2018 to Girlfriend won’t tell me she has alopecia

54 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Alicia

"omg please do not sit her down with her whole family like its an intervention. I ass…"

Sidney Prescott replied Nov 16, 2018 to Girlfriend won’t tell me she has alopecia

54 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Alicia

"You really need to just talk to her about it. I agree with pretty much everyone here…"

54 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Alicia

"I have not tried Xeljanz but I am just curious if anyone on here knows if this is co…"

Sidney Prescott replied Oct 31, 2018 to Xeljanz Depression Side-Effect?

29 Jul 24, 2019
Reply by Muller021

"are you able to give any suggestions for companies? "

Sidney Prescott replied Oct 27, 2018 to What are the best online places to buy a real European hair wig?

6 Oct 27, 2018
Reply by Sidney Prescott

"Hi, I cannot find your profile on Depop ? "

Sidney Prescott replied Oct 27, 2018 to Best Online Wig Companies

10 Oct 27, 2018
Reply by Sidney Prescott

"no! you are not alone in negative thoughts. I, too get tired of the overly upbeat po…"

Sidney Prescott replied Oct 24, 2018 to Xeljanz Depression Side-Effect?

29 Jul 24, 2019
Reply by Muller021

"are you talking about silka wigs? What type of hair did you get? (European, Brazilia…"

Sidney Prescott replied Oct 22, 2018 to Best Online Wig Companies

10 Oct 27, 2018
Reply by Sidney Prescott

"Oh ok, for some reason when I read the post it sounded like you were going to be blo…"

Sidney Prescott replied Aug 26, 2018 to Human hair wig newbie with a couple questions

22 May 31, 2023
Reply by Deojan

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service