Carlie's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

"Apparently it was. "

Carlie replied Jul 10, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Finally got a notice that my parcel was released from customs and on hold for $87.00…"

Carlie replied Jul 8, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Who did you order from, Mouree at Beacon is not responding to my order request email…"

Carlie replied Jul 8, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My DHL package was released from custom. I had to pay $87.00 for duty taxes to get i…"

Carlie replied Jul 8, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Lu391, who are you using at Aspar?"

Carlie replied Jul 7, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Great, he's the best. Where are you located? "

Carlie replied Jul 7, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Noaki, here's his information. I would order directly from him instead of going thro…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Check with AsparPharma, I've heard someone had success with them. They are a large c…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"LJBM, was DHL the courier?"

Carlie replied Jul 7, 2020 to Shipments from Beacon

21 Jan 26, 2022
Reply by MexicanAlopecian

"Hi Ahmed, I have sent several emails to Mouree at Beacon, that seems to be the poin…"

Carlie replied Jul 7, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service