Carlie's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

"The two forms I forgot to add. The contact I order from is Ujwala <ujwalapharmace…"

Carlie replied Jul 2, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Here's what I just got from DHL Express about my package. I am attaching the two for…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"See my reply to Football Fan. I will post instructions from DHL Express."

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I heard the same thing from my guy. My DHL Express shipment is on hold at customs. T…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I know, it didn't arrive and it says it's in a clearance event."

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Iggy, I have an order coming to me in California via DHL it was supposed to arriv…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I don't think it would be worth it for a two week supply, and the reason I say 2 wee…"

Carlie replied Jul 1, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I send him a prescription and a copy of my passport for customs. My prescription is…"

Carlie replied Jun 29, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I paid 115. for 60  5mg tabs."

Carlie replied Jun 29, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Quantity . Address with zipcode. As Tofacent 5mg price is 115$ for 60tab. Shipping c…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service