Carlie's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

"I did Western Union to my source, but I think Beacon accepts wires from paypal."

Carlie replied Jun 29, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"To answer your questions, I don't know of anyone who is AT or AU successfully going…"

Carlie replied Jun 29, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Here's what the tracking details for DHL Express, looks like. My contact came throug…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"If anyone is a Californian, if you are a ucsf patient you can get Xeljanz through th…"

Carlie replied Jun 26, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Low cholesterol as well but Cholestoff helps. 2 years"

Carlie replied Jun 26, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"It's in the previous post."

Carlie replied Jun 25, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hello NYGuy,I just received my notification from DHL express, with my tracking numbe…"

Carlie replied Jun 24, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello Rajeev,I just received my notification from DHL express, with my tracking numb…"

Carlie replied Jun 24, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Thank you for the update. "

Carlie replied Jun 20, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Getting desperate, If anyone has some meds they can part with, please message me wit…"

Carlie replied Jun 19, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service