Carlie's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

"My source, told me that he can't send my order now until June 8, I asked if he could…"

Carlie replied Jun 3, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Thanks Tori, I didn't see this until now but when I said I wanted to order they sent…"

Carlie replied May 27, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Here's another source that came recommended from someone on here. I will order from…"

Carlie replied May 27, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"When I told Venkat I wanted to order the invoice they sent me didn't make sense, so…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Another source, I have been told that they are now shipping again. I have not heard…"

Carlie replied May 21, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I tried that for about 3 days last week, setting my phone alarm and taking 1 pill ev…"

Carlie replied May 18, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Venkatpharma2@gmail.com, the reply said they are shipping as an essential business. "

Carlie replied May 18, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Venkatpharma2@gmail.com, the reply said they are shipping as an essential business. "

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"$47.00 for a box of 30. "

Carlie replied May 15, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I did get a response from Venkat Pharma and it sounds like they are shipping. I did…"

Carlie replied May 15, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service