Patricia Hutchings's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"The Dr couldnt see why the medication would cause hair regrowth so thats a good thin…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Sep 28, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Patricia Hutchings

"Thanks Marlene Iv been taking my new meds for my breathing for about three weeks no…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Aug 31, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"I had the lung test and I have the lung age of a 24 year old, and not previously tho…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Aug 21, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"Iv found better nutrition is a must for hair growth, with lots and lots of Biotin, P…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Aug 21, 2010 to Could foods you eat help hair regrow?

3 Aug 21, 2010

"A little update: The 2 cm new hair I had, decided it wanted to fall out, but Iv got…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Jul 19, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"Iv heard of a women who was 52, who had total hair regrowth, the Alopecia went into…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Jul 9, 2010 to Regrowth

2 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Dixon Hall

"Iv had AA since I was 13 (Im now 44) but it became AU about 6 years ago. I dont hav…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Jul 8, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"I couldnt agree more. I think the culprit might be a candidas type infection. I fou…"

60 Jan 7, 2011

"Great news folks, got a few hairs on my arm, havent had those in 6 years! Boy does i…"

60 Jan 7, 2011

"Iv not used garlic, but I do drink nettle tea twice a day. Iv had some hair growth.…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Jul 8, 2010 to Garlic/Stinging Nettle used for treating alopecia areata?

2 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by MD

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service