NicoleT's Discussions (361)

Discussions Replied To (356) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes I still take and highly recommend. I have all my hair back. Growing long. No sid…"

NicoleT replied Dec 31, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi! this happened to me as well Blue Cross covered me for one month and then took it…"

NicoleT replied Dec 31, 2019 to Xeljanz coverage denied

5 Jan 2, 2020
Reply by Nor75

"Hey Meedo, Sorry I missed this! No with my success, I have not followed a special di…"

NicoleT replied Dec 4, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"You won’t see any progress for months. xeljanz is Tofacitinib. "

NicoleT replied Oct 21, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Agreed with Nat. Give you body 5 months in 15 mg. You need to be patient. don’t incr…"

NicoleT replied Oct 21, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hey ricky  yeah they told me “get a good wig” “your husband will be compassionate an…"

NicoleT replied Oct 13, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"whoa 40 boxes??!! "

NicoleT replied Oct 11, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

" Hey Paul switch it up so that you take the 11 mg at night and the 5 mg in the morni…"

NicoleT replied Oct 11, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Still on 20. Awaiting total regrowth before I try to get back down to 15. Looking go…"

NicoleT replied Sep 30, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"ive always had high good cholesterol, but now wirh xeljanz i have high bad cholester…"

NicoleT replied Sep 30, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service