NicoleT's Discussions (361)

Discussions Replied To (356) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Nat!! Keep me posted how your appointment goes this week!  I wish I could…"

NicoleT replied Dec 3, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Dan

" Kevin thank you so much for posting this! My lab did not test for quantity only for…"

NicoleT replied Dec 3, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 7 Month

92 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Yes super easy! Email them. Tell them how many packs of 30 you want. They will email…"

NicoleT replied Dec 1, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"So guys here’s the deal in the US. XELJANZ is a legal FDA approved drug. However at…"

NicoleT replied Nov 30, 2018 to Doctors that prescribe Xeljanz?

9 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by Joe Nyagah

"carlie i think so long as you have their account number correct, just getting as clo…"

NicoleT replied Nov 26, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Carlie So the first few times i went into the bank but then they finally told me…"

NicoleT replied Nov 26, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, no, Use their hong kong address off of their invoice Here is copy and paste out…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"For me I’m on 15 per day. Have landed 3 beacon orders to my door in the states with…"

NicoleT replied Nov 25, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That’s a standard generic price for any drug in the world. Yes I’ve had it tested in…"

NicoleT replied Nov 25, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yup! $15USD for a box of 30 pills. 5mg each. "

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service