Newjack's Discussions (307)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, it was better awhile back. I've noticed the last 6 months it's been more hecti…"

Newjack replied Sep 30, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Frida, Did you start back up the meds"

Newjack replied Sep 30, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Nicole, I go to columbia as well, it concerns me they don't seem to care all that m…"

Newjack replied Sep 29, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Thanks Meedo! I'll give that a shot. Did the article mention it eventually go away o…"

Newjack replied Sep 28, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has anyone suffered from Seb dermatitis? Wondering if this a xeljanz issue or a me i…"

Newjack replied Sep 28, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has anyone experienced really slow regrowth in a spot? Like the hair is just sparse…"

Newjack replied Sep 10, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Maybe they are on holiday"

Newjack replied Sep 10, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey all, Update on me my spot is slowly filling in but I just noticed the smallest…"

Newjack replied Sep 8, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What diet do you follow now"

Newjack replied Sep 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you! I had such great recovery on 15 and 20. Surprised to see a spot out of no…"

Newjack replied Aug 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service