pterese's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello. I am no longer using Alopecia World. Please join the Facebook page ALOPECIA A…"

pterese replied Aug 21, 2016 to The cure!!!

191 Mar 28, 2022
Reply by Jade

"I am sorry you are struggling. Alopecia is painful for patients and daunting for man…"

pterese replied Jul 4, 2016 to Non-toxic drug LDN works!

23 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by pterese

"Hello Jake. I could not disagree more. We see progress each week. Candida indeed is…"

pterese replied Jul 4, 2016 to Non-toxic drug LDN works!

23 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by pterese

"I have made a FB group called LDN and ALOPECIA with lots of details about this drug,…"

pterese replied Jul 1, 2016 to Non-toxic drug LDN works!

23 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by pterese

"I think this is a good choice. I made a fb page to provide details and the insight o…"

pterese replied Jun 21, 2016 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"Please join my FB group if you are interested in the non-toxic drug, LDN.  I have po…"

pterese replied Jun 18, 2016 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"I am really sering a difference in the thickness now. It is slow but progressing!"

pterese replied Jun 8, 2016 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"LDN at 16 weeks!"

pterese replied Jun 7, 2016 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"Hello. If you are interested in LDN please add me as a friend and join the group LDN…"

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"Hi Vicki. Please join my group LDN USERS. I started it to keep communication going r…"

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service