Steve's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Yvonne,  I am exactly the same as you. I just don't have the money to go to Turkey a…"

Steve replied Aug 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"All these stories off Xeljanz make me so happy for everyone. I truly wish you all th…"

Steve replied Aug 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow, this is so amazing. I wish you all the best in the treatment and a full and hap…"

Steve replied Aug 20, 2015 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"Hi, I am looking for some info before I go to my doctor. Has anybody in the UK had a…"

Steve replied Aug 13, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You have many people on this site who are going through the exact same situation so…"

Steve replied Aug 10, 2015 to My thoughts

3 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Steve

"They look ace! Way to go.."

Steve replied Aug 10, 2015 to Fabulous eyebrows at last!

9 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Steve

"Yay!! So happy that this is working for you. I hope this treatment become worldwide…"

Steve replied Aug 10, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I only developed pitting in my nails after I got AA which then progressed into AT. I…"

Steve replied Aug 10, 2015 to Did nail pitting occur before or after your alopecia?

3 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Steve

"Hi Angelo, I can totally relate to you're story as it is very similar to mine. Unfor…"

Steve replied Aug 9, 2015 to My thoughts

3 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Steve

"Has anybody had any success with getting this prescribed in the UK? I would be wary…"

Steve replied Aug 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service