Scott's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi. I used Dermovate by itself (as a topical cream) to treat eczema . Was never that…"

Scott replied Aug 29, 2015 to Prednisone ?

6 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Sarah

"I also took prednisone to treat eczema. It was only a short course of treatment: 40m…"

Scott replied Aug 29, 2015 to Prednisone ?

6 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Sarah

"Hi ADML Thank you for posting about your experience in regards to purchasing Xeljan…"

Scott replied Aug 3, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for keeping us up-to-date ADML. Things are indeed progressing well. Your eyeb…"

Scott replied Apr 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"One bold patch here, then another, and then another for a period of 6 months. Each p…"

Scott replied Jan 18, 2015 to How did you transition from AA to AU or AT?

3 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by hopeinGod

"Thanks for the update. Like others, I am also following this thread with great inter…"

Scott replied Oct 25, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Aimee As a curiousity, might I enquire what your supplemental daily intake of ir…"

Scott replied Sep 16, 2014 to Hair growth

9 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Emenemely

"I used to suffer terribly with colds & sore throats. Since the alopecia (AU) bac…"

Scott replied Aug 25, 2014 to How does your body react to viruses?

3 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by RJ Martinez

"Curious - My AA first started when I started seeing someone with a Jack Russell pupp…"

Scott replied Feb 28, 2014 to Allergy? Need thoughts on subject

19 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Rach1992

"Hi Jason   Thanks for the great write up. It’s good to know this treatment is workin…"

Scott replied Feb 13, 2014 to Aggressive AU

11 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Scott

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service