Sarah's Mom's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"You can do it. I wish I could hold your hand. I shaved my daughter's bits off Monday…"

Sarah's Mom replied Oct 6, 2012 to Wish me luck

16 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Leon Johnson

"Thank you. My mom, who is 81, is going nuts trying to find a cure, a reason, a solut…"

Sarah's Mom replied Oct 3, 2012 to Shaved my daughter's head tonight

26 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Abooie

"Thank you! Right now knowing there are other moms out there helps a lot. I would lik…"

26 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Abooie

"Really? Why wouldn't your mom do it? I have electric clippers so it's easier than a…"

26 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Abooie

"Thank you. It just seems so sudden and so damn unfair, doesn't it? She is wearing a…"

26 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Abooie

"Thanks, Christine. She just turned 12. She doesn't want to come here yet, nor meet a…"

Sarah's Mom replied Oct 2, 2012 to Shaved my daughter's head tonight

26 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Abooie

"I came here today specifically to ask about eyebrows. My daughter, who had eyebrows…"

Sarah's Mom replied Sep 27, 2012 to Not the eyebrows and eyelashes...please!

15 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Casey

"Thank you, Karen. We are in the Southern CA area. I wish I could find someone her ag…"

Sarah's Mom replied Sep 22, 2012 to New member - 12-year-old daughter with AA

7 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Michjo57

"I thought women are not supposed to use the 5%, which is all they sell at Costco. I…"

Sarah's Mom replied Sep 22, 2012 to Oral steroids?

49 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Jennifer

"The doctor put my daughter on oral steroids. He pulled out some study that said doin…"

Sarah's Mom replied Sep 17, 2012 to Oral steroids?

49 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Jennifer

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service