Ben's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I live in the south of Ireland, but but the tofacinix through Northern Ireland (…"

Ben replied Jul 5, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi, Our doctor tests for iron, sugar,fasting fat levels,thyroid, liver and kidney an…"

Ben replied Jul 4, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi could you get it sent to a parcel motel in the USA and collect it later. It's wha…"

Ben replied Jun 22, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Yes they were in Coventry for a few weeks, but when they were released, they had a d…"

Ben replied Jun 5, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi maireadcg, I just got a delivery in 10 days to northern Ireland, no customs. The…"

Ben replied Jun 5, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi magmck I read on another link on this site that Catherina Ryan, in Ballsbridge ha…"

Ben replied Jun 2, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Kevin, Could you tell me what lab in France, I've  been quoted crazy prices in th…"

Ben replied May 1, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"That's fantastic your GP got on board for you I hope magmck can get a GP to help as…"

Ben replied Apr 30, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I've  3 children with alopecia universalis, my oldest is being seen by a consultant…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Thanks Dan, I have no problems with the tablets myself and found beacon good to deal…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service