Ben's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I ordered them from Bangladesh beacon pharmaceutical "

Ben replied Apr 30, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Sultan, I'm in northern ireland, which is part of the UK and they can with parcel fo…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"It's for my son, he's  studying for exams and I was trying to get them tested,, no l…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Sorry Maire I'm at work and ducking in and out of the email. anyway i ordered on 13t…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Dan, Mine were held in Coventry for just under 3 weeks, but were released with a…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Nicole, Everything Ruby said is true and she said it very well. Ben"

Ben replied Mar 22, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Maire, Don't mean to sound stupid, but is that different from the ones in Banglad…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Ruby I've sent you a friends request, I've got 3 children with AU and my order fo…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi biddy, are you in ireland, my order for tofacitinib generic on route to northern…"

Ben replied Mar 21, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi, I'm based in ireland also and was wondering what doctor you were using to be pre…"

Ben replied Jan 6, 2018 to Xeljanz and scary side effects

7 Jan 6, 2018
Reply by Ben

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service