dawggonit's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"So does anyone here have lyme disease?  It seems like most people are infected with…"

dawggonit replied Jul 17, 2014 to Alopecia and lyme disease link

1 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by dawggonit

"Thanks for the replies.  I was thinking I could go with glasses and fake eyebrows, m…"

dawggonit replied Jan 24, 2014 to Males with no eyebrows? And link to contacts?

20 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"I would like that but I guess right now I'm at the point where I still think I can c…"

dawggonit replied Jan 22, 2014 to Males with no eyebrows? And link to contacts?

20 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"Thanks man, I'm going to look into that.  See I'm bald, so I have no hair to help co…"

dawggonit replied Jan 22, 2014 to Males with no eyebrows? And link to contacts?

20 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"Yeah i know I'm bad with my contacts.  My eyebrows are black and its hard to find bl…"

dawggonit replied Jan 21, 2014 to Males with no eyebrows? And link to contacts?

20 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"So is the price they give, is that what you pay, or is there hidden fees and such? …"

dawggonit replied Jan 21, 2014 to Males with no eyebrows? And link to contacts?

20 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"I've had bald spots in my head since a kid but they was always small, never bigger t…"

dawggonit replied Jan 20, 2014 to Progression

9 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Workingonthezen

"Yeah I do think it is an autoimmune disease but then you gotta ask what is the cause…"

dawggonit replied Dec 30, 2013 to There has gotta be a cure

4 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Kelly

"So how do they look?  Do they look natural and do they move and act like normal brow…"

dawggonit replied Dec 29, 2013 to Just joined and about to lose eyebrows (men)

5 May 4, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service