Eileen Simpson's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you sweetie, yes we are worth more then that. I just don't know what I ever sa…"

Eileen Simpson replied Feb 9, 2009 to Kicked to the curb?

13 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Emma Sandell

"Let me say this first: you are a beautiful lady guys just don't know what their miss…"

Eileen Simpson replied Feb 7, 2009 to Kicked to the curb?

13 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Emma Sandell

"Ok see you Sunday, take care Eileen"

Eileen Simpson replied Feb 6, 2009 to Kicked to the curb?

13 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Emma Sandell

"Hugs hun, thank you so much yes your right it is a little far. The pain of it is tha…"

Eileen Simpson replied Feb 3, 2009 to Kicked to the curb?

13 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Emma Sandell

"Many tears have been shed from these fine people on this site. The pain is felt far…"

Eileen Simpson replied Jan 27, 2009 to Am I the only person that wants my hair back?

27 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Ferrie

"Your so right, I know all of us would want our hair back in a heartbeat, but for som…"

Eileen Simpson replied Jan 27, 2009 to Am I the only person that wants my hair back?

27 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Ferrie

"I would like to know more, but it is how I thought it would be. maybe vitamins for h…"

Eileen Simpson replied Jan 25, 2009 to squaric acid

19 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Jason

"I'm very happy for you that issues are somewhat if not all resolved. My case is diff…"

Eileen Simpson replied Jan 25, 2009 to ADRENAL FATIGUE Maybe this is a silly idea but please let me know what you think.

4 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Lillian (Tracy-mom)

"Keep me posted if you can. I came across this topic and hair loss the other day whil…"

Eileen Simpson replied Jan 24, 2009 to ADRENAL FATIGUE Maybe this is a silly idea but please let me know what you think.

4 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Lillian (Tracy-mom)

"Hi Timothy, You know I never thought about people asking a man, but I know it must…"

Eileen Simpson replied Jan 24, 2009 to why is it assumed?

43 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Mary

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service