Eileen Simpson's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"Joel you might be interested to know about a book called the Gluten-Free Grocery Sho…"

Eileen Simpson replied Jan 4, 2009 to Connection between Celiac Disease and AA

30 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by youarebeautiful

"I just don't know really, I am under a great deal of stress right now, since about O…"

Eileen Simpson replied Jan 2, 2009 to Hi wondering if AA could be stress related?

5 Jun 26, 2019
Reply by Mohit Singh

"Know what I did it about two weeks ago, alone didn't ask for any help, thought I wou…"

Eileen Simpson replied Jan 2, 2009 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"Hi Glen, I'm new here also and already these people are so kind and helpful. This is…"

Eileen Simpson replied Jan 2, 2009 to coping

5 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Eileen Simpson

"I know what you mean there has been plenty of times in my life that were awful and t…"

Eileen Simpson replied Jan 2, 2009 to Hi wondering if AA could be stress related?

5 Jun 26, 2019
Reply by Mohit Singh

"I Jessica, Yes I know all kinds of places for you lots of online stores, but Wal-Ma…"

Eileen Simpson replied Jan 2, 2009 to Connection between Celiac Disease and AA

30 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by youarebeautiful

"It really could easily take up to three years. But your right the gut begins to heal…"

30 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by youarebeautiful

"I've been reading a lot about the connection, it didn't help me I am already a celia…"

30 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by youarebeautiful

"So how are you doing, I't Jan 1 just wondering if you have your plan all laid out. I…"

30 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by youarebeautiful

"Joel you would be fine to use rice and rice flour just make sure you use a GF one, s…"

30 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by youarebeautiful

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service