Peachfuzz's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Did you have decent regrowth? Did you decide not to continue with Xeljanz?"

Peachfuzz replied Jul 22, 2020 to New JAK inhibitor - CTP-543 by Concert Pharmaceuticals

84 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by chris_s

"Hi Chi_Loss, how long did you take Xeljanz for and what dosage?"

Peachfuzz replied Jul 22, 2020 to New JAK inhibitor - CTP-543 by Concert Pharmaceuticals

84 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by chris_s

"Well done and great results! were you AU?"

Peachfuzz replied Jun 26, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Fantastic results Frida, you look great! Enjoy :-)"

Peachfuzz replied Apr 24, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for the info! in those shots you have a lot of vellus hair, had you been shav…"

Peachfuzz replied Mar 10, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Hi Nicole and well done, your post is so inspiring. When you took the series of prof…"

Peachfuzz replied Mar 10, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"My GP recently told me Xeljanz was too 'broad' to be an effective overall treatment…"

Peachfuzz replied Jan 22, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"After a year on Xeljanz how is your progress?"

Peachfuzz replied Sep 28, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just wondering if anyone buying Xeljanz in Turkey have had any issues bringing it ba…"

Peachfuzz replied Sep 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I remember you were a slow responder Football Fan, how are you getting on now?"

Peachfuzz replied Sep 1, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service