Cori's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Newest update, her doctor feels like we can stop the treatments that she has enough…"

Cori replied Jun 8, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"I know she's going to be bullied, hair or no hair. Kids are cruel. I mostly want to…"

Cori replied May 26, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"I've wanted to homeschool since I found out I was pregnant. We live in a large schoo…"

Cori replied May 25, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"Not upset at all, I love wigs. I collect play wigs and stuff for myself when I want…"

Cori replied May 25, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"I think the color brings out her beautiful eyes. The cut suits her face it's just so…"

Cori replied May 22, 2014 to Opinions on this wig pls

23 May 27, 2014
Reply by Vanessa

"When my daughter was first diagonised we blame her jake and the pirates shampoo. It'…"

Cori replied May 22, 2014 to Recently diagnosed, not sure what to expect

2 May 22, 2014
Reply by Cori

"Our doctor said it's and genetic autoimmune thing. Because of my family history I've…"

Cori replied May 22, 2014 to Is alopecia hereditary?

10 May 27, 2014
Reply by Mike Cas

"We've heard of other kids with it but haven't met anyone. I tend to be a hermit so w…"

Cori replied May 22, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"It's this liquid that they paint on the scalp. It causes an allergic reaction so the…"

Cori replied May 21, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"We are currently doing the dcp treatment. I was against it and still have questions…"

Cori replied May 20, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service