Ahmed's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, you can order from Beacon using the link below: https://www.beaconpharma.com.bd…"

Ahmed replied Jul 11, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I got the "now wait a while" email after doing a wire transfer two days ago. Not sur…"

Ahmed replied Jul 3, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"That's amazing Steve! So happy for you :)"

Ahmed replied Jun 26, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Thanks! That's the same date as the order I received in April. Wonder how often the…"

Ahmed replied Jun 20, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Anyone who has recently received an order from Beacon, what is the expiration date o…"

Ahmed replied Jun 20, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"I agree with Kevin. I learned everything by reading through this thread. There is on…"

Ahmed replied Jun 6, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Frida, thank you! Your comment makes me even more hopeful that this will all turn ou…"

Ahmed replied May 26, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey all. Decided I'll start sharing progress photos since everyone else who posts th…"

Ahmed replied May 24, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Nicole had it tested. If you view her thread she even posted a lab report of it bein…"

Ahmed replied May 23, 2019 to Testing Beacon Tofacitinib before Starting It

4 May 12, 2020
Reply by Nat

"Hey Sheila, out of curiosity, how many boxes did you order? I placed my order last m…"

Ahmed replied May 22, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service