Ahmed's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Yea, they sell it 30 tablets for $27"

Ahmed replied May 22, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"I started seeing Dr. Bordone on 4/15, she started me off on 16 mg. I take a 11mg tab…"

Ahmed replied May 21, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"SR, the problem with that is the results you see people on here getting is for those…"

Ahmed replied May 9, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"From the email they sent. Tofacinix 5mg (Generic name: tofacitinib) is available at…"

Ahmed replied May 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You have to email: shamiul@beaconmedicare.com.bd   Just email asking to order Tobaci…"

Ahmed replied May 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What country do you live in? I live in the US and sent my wire transfer on March 19…"

Ahmed replied Apr 30, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I'm not trying to be rude, but it's no one's fault. You said you were going to see D…"

Ahmed replied Apr 22, 2019 to Long-term thinning.. TE? CTE? Female pattern baldness?What to do next?

27 May 23, 2019
Reply by Sad_Rapunzel

"Hey mtran, how long have you had alopecia and what kind of alopecia do you have?"

Ahmed replied Apr 20, 2019 to Long-term thinning.. TE? CTE? Female pattern baldness?What to do next?

27 May 23, 2019
Reply by Sad_Rapunzel

"Hey All. Could someone help me understand how to go about getting name brand Xeljanz…"

Ahmed replied Apr 19, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Thanks for sharing! I also have AU and just visited her this past Monday. Currently…"

Ahmed replied Apr 18, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service