Ahmed's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Newjack. What type of Alopecia did you have when you first started seeing Dr. Bo…"

Ahmed replied Apr 18, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I recommend seeing Dr. Lindsey Bordone. She's at Columbia Dermatology and worked wit…"

Ahmed replied Apr 17, 2019 to Long-term thinning.. TE? CTE? Female pattern baldness?What to do next?

27 May 23, 2019
Reply by Sad_Rapunzel

"I just started seeing Dr. Lindsey Bordone. She's also at Columbia Dermatology and wo…"

Ahmed replied Apr 17, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I would recommend trying to find a dermatologist in your area that knows about tobac…"

Ahmed replied Apr 11, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Update: I got the tracking number for my order! :)"

Ahmed replied Apr 6, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Thanks Nicole! I'll reach out to my bank to confirm everything with the wire went th…"

Ahmed replied Apr 5, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Has anyone been hearing back from Beacon as of recent? I wired money last week and a…"

Ahmed replied Apr 5, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hey Nat. How did you get there from NJ? Did you drive or take the train? Is there an…"

Ahmed replied Apr 1, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Hey Nicole! I live in NJ and am considering going to see Dr. Filamer Kabigting. How…"

Ahmed replied Mar 30, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Hey Nicole, First off, thank you so much for sharing your journey with us! You're a…"

Ahmed replied Mar 21, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service