Patchesforlife's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"My doctor said it is rare but doesnt seem to be according to this site"

Patchesforlife replied May 7, 2017 to Is there anyone using this website who hasn't lost all their hair?

41 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

"Do you think turning AU is a possibility?"

Patchesforlife replied May 6, 2017 to Is there anyone using this website who hasn't lost all their hair?

41 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

"Is this site a hoax?"

Patchesforlife replied May 2, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you."

Patchesforlife replied Apr 26, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I bought xeljanz from Turkey. This was the package I got. Is this fake? Just making…"

Patchesforlife replied Apr 26, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Sadele! Can you please keep us updated. Csn you ask when does he envision xeljanz…"

Patchesforlife replied Apr 25, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This is great! Congratulations"

Patchesforlife replied Apr 25, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Can you post pictures?"

Patchesforlife replied Apr 23, 2017 to Does this ever become easier?

23 May 6, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Piper

"Hi Fab. Given that the studies for alopecia are in phase 2. Can one predict an estim…"

Patchesforlife replied Apr 21, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you so much. Great news"

Patchesforlife replied Apr 20, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service