tall blonde 1's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm about to start taking xeljanz and this is all helpful stuff, so thanks."

tall blonde 1 replied Jun 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I will be starting Xeljanz in 2 weeks. I have alopecia and arthritis. I will be sure…"

tall blonde 1 replied Jun 10, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am thrilled to hear this!  I have been eagerly wanting to try Xeljanz.  I have art…"

tall blonde 1 replied Jun 5, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"(((((((hug)))))))  Thats all. "

tall blonde 1 replied Sep 5, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"Dorothy, I too lost my hair after my wedding.  I liked reading your story.  Good for…"

tall blonde 1 replied Sep 5, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"Jenny you are definitely NOT alone.  My hair loss began when I was 23... 2 months af…"

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"So glad you shared! Will pray that for you, the journey is over! I personally have e…"

tall blonde 1 replied Apr 2, 2014 to Total regrowth :)

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"I have had a total loss of hair on my head THREE times, over the last almost 20 year…"

tall blonde 1 replied Jun 13, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service