Meedo's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations Ricky.. how long you started prednisone now? When did u start seeing…"

Meedo replied Nov 23, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Amazing results charlie. Congratulations ! So from December 2018 you increased the d…"

Meedo replied Nov 20, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Football fan, that’s something ! I’m very happy for you ..I remember from reading ol…"

Meedo replied Nov 18, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hello football fan. I just want to know if you have finally responded to xelijanz ?"

Meedo replied Nov 16, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi new jack I totally agree with you about the antibiotics and I think adding probio…"

Meedo replied Nov 13, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I always wondered which of them is better . As long as something is working for the…"

Meedo replied Nov 4, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congratulations arsenaluba. Why did you change ? And do you think xelijanz is more s…"

Meedo replied Nov 4, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Ahmed . Amazing pictures . Good luck "

Meedo replied Oct 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi mashloum. Sorry to hear of your son’s set back. From my understanding from a coup…"

Meedo replied Oct 8, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sounds good. Fingers crossed for you !  I was just wondering if you were following a…"

Meedo replied Sep 30, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service