LeslieAnn Butler's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"It looks like you can't order it to put in your existing wigs, but I will email JMC…"

LeslieAnn Butler replied Jan 17, 2012 to Sleeping in lace wigs

64 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"How can I get Dermafix so I can sew it onto the wigs I have?"

LeslieAnn Butler replied Jan 14, 2012 to Sleeping in lace wigs

64 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I wear Brandi, too! Love it!"

LeslieAnn Butler replied Nov 18, 2011 to Have you worn/had any experience with these wigs? :)

10 Jan 24, 2012

"Hey Jen,I have had AU for about 25 years. Let me know if I can help. I totally under…"

LeslieAnn Butler replied Nov 10, 2011 to I need someone who knows what I'm going through/been through

107 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"Pebbles and other worried ladies, I did a lot of research on this for my book (see m…"

LeslieAnn Butler replied Oct 10, 2011 to Why aren't men attracted to bald women?

75 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Willmore

"Sweetie, I'm so glad you are getting the book. I think it will make you feel better.…"

LeslieAnn Butler replied Aug 6, 2011 to "If Your Hair Falls Out, Keep Dancing!" My new book is available now!

6 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by LeslieAnn Butler

"I had permanent tattoo eyebrows for awhile but they are not really permanent -- they…"

LeslieAnn Butler replied Jul 16, 2011 to To tat or not to tat

16 Jul 16, 2011

"If you soak your eyelashes in AFTA cleaning solvent for five minutes (use the plasti…"

LeslieAnn Butler replied Jul 9, 2011 to Glue + Liquid Eyeliner + Eye = Not Fun

13 Jul 9, 2011

"Did you ever get your wig? Brandi by Rene of Paris is what I wear -- it's my favorit…"

LeslieAnn Butler replied May 30, 2011 to Who use BRADI by Rene of Paris????

2 May 30, 2011
Reply by Aimee

"Hope, I'm so glad you enjoyed the book! Big hugs to you! Leslie Ann"

LeslieAnn Butler replied Apr 30, 2011 to "If Your Hair Falls Out, Keep Dancing!" My new book is available now!

6 Aug 6, 2011

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service