Kimberly's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"hi, sorry about the delay of answering, I don't get on that often....I am still wait…"

Kimberly replied Jun 11, 2012 to I need help in finding a new wig

14 Apr 21, 2020
Reply by Yolanda Pigatt

"I've been wearing vacuum pieces for probably 14 years now, and you are right, they g…"

Kimberly replied May 8, 2012 to I need help in finding a new wig

14 Apr 21, 2020
Reply by Yolanda Pigatt

"I can't remember when I started wearing vacuum hair pieces - I know over 12 years, p…"

Kimberly replied Apr 30, 2012 to Are vacuum wigs worth buying?

8 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by Docredmond

"I just ordered one - the comfort Monofilment Human Hair specifically for hair loss.…"

Kimberly replied Apr 12, 2012 to Fortune Wigs?

11 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Kimberly

"Oh my Gosh!! my husband is sold on Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar (they know him well at…"

Kimberly replied Apr 7, 2012 to Apple cider vinegar

6 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Kimberly

"as others have said, it takes a lot of patience - applying them can be frustrating,…"

Kimberly replied Apr 7, 2012 to Help with eyelashes

9 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by cathy clark

"thanks for the picture, the hair looks very nice,looks very natural... and I do appr…"

Kimberly replied Mar 19, 2012 to Fortune Wigs?

11 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Kimberly

"Thanks Angelica - I appreciate the info. I'm wondering how well does the Fortune pie…"

Kimberly replied Mar 16, 2012 to Fortune Wigs?

11 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Kimberly

"I appreciate your input. I hope you don't mind a couple questions...what size did yo…"

Kimberly replied Mar 9, 2012 to Fortune Wigs?

11 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Kimberly

"great, thanks so much Cathy!"

Kimberly replied Feb 27, 2012 to Fortune Wigs?

11 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Kimberly

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service