Unfair2HaveHairThere's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"That is a difficult question! Belle Tress has at least one, maybe more, all hand-tie…"

Unfair2HaveHairThere replied Feb 25, 2018 to What's Your Preference Based On Cost? Synthetic Or Human?

5 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Unfair2HaveHairThere

"Yes - do ask Freedom if they can streak it gray for you - I would think they should…"

Unfair2HaveHairThere replied Feb 25, 2018 to Freedom Wig

10 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"Also, if you're thinking of bonding for the first time for a special occasion (like…"

Unfair2HaveHairThere replied Feb 25, 2018 to Glueing hair to your head

5 Feb 25, 2018

"I hear you!  Tape and glue has helped me in this regard.  Even with clips, I had hai…"

Unfair2HaveHairThere replied Sep 22, 2017 to Does anyone else have boundary issues with their wigs?

11 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by TMB

"I added human extensions to a synthetic unit when the long ends frizzed beyond their…"

Unfair2HaveHairThere replied Sep 22, 2017 to Human Hair Blend Wig Care and Care Products!!

8 Mar 11, 2021
Reply by Joe Nyagah

"I have yet to order from Rachel at https://www.gardeauxwigs.com/ but I have correspo…"

Unfair2HaveHairThere replied Sep 22, 2017 to Any Trusted Websites for Ordering Caucasian Curly Human Hair Wigs?

4 Sep 22, 2017

"This all gets better, I promise, and you're not alone in having those days that end…"

Unfair2HaveHairThere replied Sep 22, 2017 to All About the Wig

9 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by LadyK

"Yes!  ^^^^  Huge, huge difference between tap water and distilled on both synth and…"

Unfair2HaveHairThere replied Apr 25, 2017 to Sleeping in lace wigs

64 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I will second the motion (years into the discussion, but needs to be said) that you…"

Unfair2HaveHairThere replied Apr 16, 2017 to Sleeping in lace wigs

64 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"FYI for everyone, I ordered the Jon Reneau poly from Lori's Wigsite (very good vendo…"

Unfair2HaveHairThere replied Apr 16, 2017 to PU poly front

4 Apr 16, 2017

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service