TMB's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Oreinge.. The story of your regrowth is not only wonderful but amazing. I am so happ…"

TMB replied Sep 20, 2017 to AU in 2013 to 90% hair regrowth in 2016 ... to current situation

16 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Pam D.

"Hi Shiri..I just purchased a topper last week forvthe first time and am looking for…"

TMB replied Sep 19, 2017 to Anyone wear a clip in wiglet without hair to attach to?

8 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by TMB

"Hi Ali Mom..I was reading your post to Jane and love it. Very compassionate. Only pe…"

TMB replied Sep 19, 2017 to My hair fell out over the weekend!

4 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by TMB

"Jane - I am so sorry to hear about your hair loss and so sudden. I have been dealing…"

TMB replied Sep 19, 2017 to My hair fell out over the weekend!

4 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by TMB

"This is an extremely interesting article that you shared. Will you be trying the lot…"

TMB replied Sep 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Katrina..your results are amazing. What type doctor oversaw your treatment and what…"

TMB replied Sep 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My pleasure Theresa- here you go... This oil blend must be gently rubbed onto the sc…"

TMB replied Sep 19, 2017 to Acupunture, Chinese Medicine, Internal Herbal Remedies..

46 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Patches

"After much on line research, I located this on a holistic web site. I lean toward ho…"

TMB replied Sep 17, 2017 to Acupunture, Chinese Medicine, Internal Herbal Remedies..

46 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Patches

"I am new to alopecia world. I have been dealing with bouts of AA on and off for almo…"

TMB replied Sep 17, 2017 to Acupunture, Chinese Medicine, Internal Herbal Remedies..

46 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Patches

"Frankie...this condition frankly is like cancer of your hair. I hated looking at my…"

TMB replied Sep 17, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service