rj, Co-founder's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"Stacey, I think my wife had pretty much the same attitude when I first met her in 20…"

rj, Co-founder replied Sep 8, 2010 to Must your love interest 'see' your alopecia?

27 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"Paul J, I can see your point. However, I've the same question for you that I asked T…"

rj, Co-founder replied Sep 8, 2010 to Must your love interest 'see' your alopecia?

27 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"Great point, Tallgirl. But at what point is the unveiling of your alopecia worth the…"

27 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"Maturity helps, indeed. And I'm elated, Rosie, that your daughter is pursuing a cour…"

27 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"SonnysWuv asks, "Would a man really even give a woman a second look if when he first…"

rj, Co-founder replied Sep 2, 2010 to Must your love interest 'see' your alopecia?

27 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"Mark, It also seems to me that the average guy acts very insecure when he notices o…"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 16, 2010 to I confess: I like it when men like what they see!

27 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Right! LOL"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 13, 2010 to What's wrong with this picture?

6 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Ms.G

"This video still cracks me up! LOL"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 13, 2010 to What's wrong with this picture?

6 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Ms.G

"Mike, thank you very much for the public apology. Please consider the case now close…"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 13, 2010 to I confess: I like it when men like what they see!

27 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Babe, all this should be unnoticeable. Indeed, if it were something you constantly n…"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 13, 2010 to I confess: I like it when men like what they see!

27 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by rj, Co-founder

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service